Send us your favorite photo and we’ll pre-print your card and have it ready for pickup at your convenience. Submitting a photo is quick and easy, simply follow these steps after logging into your myUMBC account:
- Select Photo Upload from the menu
Acceptable Photo Samples:
Similar to a passport photo, your photo should be a recent photo taken straight-on against a plain white, off-white, or lightly colored background with eyes looking directly at the camera. The photo is taken from the shoulders up with some blank space between the top of the head and the top edge of the photo.
Unacceptable Photo Samples:
- Must be a recent photo (taken within 1 year)
- The photo must be in color taken against a solid white, off-white, or lightly colored background
- Photo must be from the top of the shoulders to the top of the head with some blank space above the head and top edge of the photo (similar to a passport photo).
- Photo must be straight-on and with eyes looking directly at the camera (no profile or angled pictures).
- This picture is for identification purposes. The picture must clearly identify your person. No hats, sunglasses, camera flash reflections, red-eye, lens flares, filters, animals, props, additional persons, and jewelry or garments that obstruct a clear view of the face.
- JPEG format only
- Maximum file size is 2048 KB
- Image Height & Width: 400 PX (min), 900 PX (max)
- Image Resolution: 72 DPI (min), 300 DPI (max)
You will be asked to read the Terms and Conditions of the Campus Card prior to accessing the upload form. After agreeing, review the photo guidelines and complete the photo upload form. Once finished, click submit. Only one photo may be submitted. Please allow 1-3 business days for photo processing. You will be notified via email when your photo has been approved or rejected. Please contact the UMBC Campus Card Center by clicking here or by phone at 443-612-2273 with any questions or concerns regarding the upload process.
The Campus Card Center reserves the right to reject any photo submitted that is not in compliance with these guidelines. A valid government-issued photo ID is required to receive your Campus Card.